Add the Redux actions and reducers required to leverage the state for adding new contacts to your Firebase database.
- Okay, so in this video we'll…continue our add person form,…and we'll do redux.…The first thing I want to do…is correct two things that I just saw.…The first one I forgot our from here,…and then, the other place I need to fix…is here where I have first name as opposed to project.…Like so, okay.…So we can move on to our reducers and actions,…so the first thing I'm going to do is the action.…
So go to your index.js file,…and if you don't know where that is,…it's in the action folder.…And inside of that file,…first thing you'll do is import Firebase,…'cause we need Firebase for this one, from Firebase.…Okay, so we'll create a couple of new actions here,…and, if you remember, we called…the fuel in our form in the last video,…so the first one that we're going to create…is the form update.…
So, we'll create an action called formUpdate,…and just to validate that we have the right naming.…FormUpdate,…so formUpdate will take,…if you remember, from the previous video it takes a prop,…and then it takes a value,…and we're going to do a few things with those.…
- Initializing React Native projects
- Projecting a folder structure
- Installing material kit and vector icons
- Coding a login form and a loader
- Setting up Firebase email auth
- Using the React Native debugger
- Creating a list view, a detailed view, and a menu
- Setting up Redux
- Coding the scroll on detail view
- Adding clickable buttons
- Setting up Firebase for the back end
- Creating the new add person form
- Completing functions
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Project Setup and Back End
2. Creating the Login
3. Redux and Main Views
4. CRUD Operations
5. Company View and Final Touches
Next steps1m 11s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.