- View Offline
- Using and styling widgets
- Setting up interactions
- Creating hide/show options for content
- Creating an accordion menu
- Applying web fonts
- Using flow widgets
- Creating and placing masters
- Styling pages
- Adding form fields with widgets
- Building a slideshow with dynamic panels
- Setting up adaptive views
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] Hi there, I'm Brian Thurston, and I'm excited to be presenting this course on Axure RP. In this course, I'm going to be walking you through all the essentials of Axure. I'll start by showing you how to create and use widgets, and form inputs that create forms users can actually interact with. From there, I'll show you how to add interactivity that brings your prototype to life. We'll look at how to show and hide different content. We'll move things around the page, and we'll use Axure's powerful dynamic panels to seamlessly change out and animate content on the page.
We'll also be creating user flows, and use Axure to automatically generate site maps for us. And we'll end by taking everything we've built and making it work across multiple devices using Axure's adaptive web design tool. This is a beginning course, and no experience with Axure is needed. So put on your prototyping hats and let's get started with Axure RP.