- What is content strategy?
- Setting clear goals and managing expectations
- Creating a content inventory
- Identifying content needs with a gap analysis
- Managing development with a content matrix
- Creating a style guide and editorial calendar
- Developing wireframes and sitemaps
- Choosing the best medium for your message
- Testing and gathering feedback from users
Skill Level Appropriate for all
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Janine Warner. Welcome to Creating an Effective Content Strategy for Your Website. Over the next couple of hours, I'll take you step-by-step through conducting a content inventory, developing a gap analysis and ultimately, designing a content matrix to track and manage all of your content development. We'll also delve into the complexity of managing content in many formats across many channels and review the importance of wireframes, site maps and metadata, as well as challenging your assumptions with A/B and multivariate testing.
Let's get started.