- View Offline
- What is responsive design?
- Understanding concepts like scaling and interaction mediums
- Building a team and explaining job roles
- Planning for color and typefaces
- What developers and designers should provide
- Setting client expectations
- Working with a budget
- Investigating design solutions
- Hiring team members and contractors
Skill Level Beginner
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Justin Putney, and welcome to Responsive Design Workflows. In this course, we'll look at how designers and developers can work together to translate their ideas into working responsive design. I'll start by showing you how to plan your web or mobile project using simple techniques involving the latest web technologies. Then I'll show the developer what's important to the designer, and I'll show the designer what's important to the developer. We'll see how to create design mock ups, that account for the flexibility needed to build websites and mobile apps that can be viewed on many different types of screens.
These mock ups will help you present your designs to the clients, and they'll help the developer construct the final product. Now, let's get started with Responsive Design Workflows.