- View Offline
- What is multidevice design?
- Creating responsive web apps vs. native apps
- Deciding which screen sizes to support
- Delivering content across devices
- Personalizing content
- Designing for touch
- Using animation on touch devices
- Planning your user flow across devices
Skill Level Beginner
- Hi there. I'm Brian Thurston Bralczyk, and this is Fundamentals of UX Multi-Device Design. In this course, we'll learn how to design complete experiences that can take our users from one device to another and back again. I'll start by talking about how to make important, up-front planning decisions using context as your guide. From there, we'll learn how to create a flexible content strategy that ensures your users will get your message on whichever device they use.
We'll also be taking a look at how to design for touchscreens, one of the most important interfaces in today's world. And we'll end with a look forward, at how we can start using devices together to create even more exciting experiences. So let's dive right in, and get started with Foundations of UX Multi-Device Design.
Sign up for a Premium Membership to download courses for Internet-free viewing.
Watch offline with your iOS, Android, or desktop app.Start Your Free Trial
After signing up, download the course here or from the iOS/Android App.