- View Offline
- Creating forms with the <form> element
- Adding labels and basic usability features
- Navigating elements between browsers
- Styling the background
- Creating input and button fields
- Working with select fields
- Floating and positioning grouped elements
- Using HTML5 input types
- Resizing elements and adjusting the view for mobile devices
- Adding jQuery navigation
- Designing validation feedback
Skill Level Beginner
- [Voiceover] Hello, I'm Ray Villalobos and welcome to CSS Styling Forms. In this course, I'm going to show you how to use CSS to style forms and form elements. I'll start by showing you basic form inputs and how to code forms to improve usability. Then I'll show you how to create special styles for individual form elements like custom check box and radio buttons. We'll see how to layout forms by grouping them and positioning them with pixel level precision. Finally, I'll show you how to combine j query with CSS to validate and style feedback to users on required fields.
So let's get started with CSS Styling Forms.