Join James Williamson for an in-depth discussion in this video HTML prototypes, part of Foundations of UX: Prototyping.
Because its HTML you can distribute it anywhere you want and on any platform.…Upload it to a server and you have a prototype…that can be viewed by anyone all over the world.…It makes distributing and collaborating extremely easy.…There is also a growing number of UI frameworks that make building prototypes…even easier.…Frameworks like Bootstrap and Zerb's Foundation have built in classes that…make it easy to add common application components and UI elements.…And many even feature support for touch events and gestures.…
- What is a prototype?
- How prototyping helps user experience
- Defining prototype goals
- Sketching ideas
- Creating paper prototypes
- Building low-fidelity and high-fidelity prototypes
- Creating HTML prototypes
- Testing and evaluating prototypes
- Choosing the right prototyping tool