Join Mohammad Azam for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Blockchain Programming in iOS Using Swift.
- [Instructor] Before we go into the core, the actual implementation and learning about how to implement the core engine, as well as the Web API, I think it'd be very, very important to know that what you should know about before going into the course. You should have some idea of the iOS app architecture. This is a not a beginner level course. This course does not teach you iOS application development. This is focused entirely on how you can implement blockchain using iOS, using Swift.
Familiarity with the Swift language is also necessary. I would actually even say that intermediate to advanced level of Swift is required to go further in this course, to actually go through the course. We will be using a server side Swift framework, and I will be using Vapor framework, which is extremely popular in the Swift community, in the iOS community. Knowledge of the Vapor framework, knowledge of the server side Swift framework is also required for you to learn about the blockchain programming and how this course is progressed.
If you don't have any knowledge of the server side Swift framework, then you can still continue with the course, keeping in mind that this course is not about teaching you the server side Swift framework using Vapor, but this is focused entirely on the blockchain technology and how you can implement blockchain using iOS and using the Swift language. With that said, let's get started.
- Evaluating blockchain technology
- Developing blockchain models
- Generating keys for blocks
- Adding blocks to the blockchain
- Implementing smart contracts
- Creating a blockchain web API
- Decentralizing blockchain