Join Steven Emmerich for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Ionic 2 and AngularFire2: Building Mobile Apps.
- [Instructor] This course assumes you have basic knowledge of TypeScript, Angular 1 or Angular 2 concepts, and HTML or HTML 5. The purpose of this course is to get you into the code quickly and come out with a small, basic application that you can use as a basis for further development and a good understanding of how Ionic 2 applications are structured. If during this course you have questions about TypeScript, Angular concepts, or HTML, I encourage you to reference some other courses we have on those topics.
- Installing the Ionic CLI
- Creating an Ionic project
- Setting up a Firebase project
- Creating the feed and post page
- Building a data provider
- Integrating AngularFire2
- Replacing a data provider with AngularFire2
- Detecting when your app loses network connection