Build your own online store without writing a single line of code. Learn how to build an ecommerce site with BigCommerce.
- [Patrick] There's a lot of people who want to build their own business or build their own online store, and for years, that required custom code, looking through online forums for tips, and questionable credit card security. BigCommerce is a hosted solution that handles some of the biggest hurdles for you. You can set up your entire store without a single line of code. You can add products, choose and customize a theme, configure shipping, payments, and taxes, and integrate with social networks and marketplaces to boost your signal. I'm Patrick Rauland, and I've done just about everything there is to do with online sales. I've worked with clients, developed eCommerce software, led three releases of eCommerce software, I've written books, and organized in person as well as virtual eCommerce events.
I think eCommerce is one of the most powerful tools to build your own online business. And, as a developer, you can build eCommerce sites to enable others. BigCommerce is a great hosted solution. If you're thinking about starting an online store, you can save yourself a lot of time by learning about all the things that they handle for you, so you can spend more time working on your business.
- Why choose BigCommerce?
- Adding products
- Importing products
- Selecting a theme
- Editing product pages and menus
- Setting up shipping
- Setting up payments and taxes
- Viewing sales on the BigCommerce dashboard
- Omni-channel commerce and BigCommerce
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introduction to BigCommerce
3. Select a Theme
5. Payment and Taxes
6. BigCommerce Dashboard
7. Omni-Channel Commerce
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.