View and understand the sales reports in BigCommerce.
- [Instructor] Knowing what moves the needle…for your store and tracking that,…is a huge part of running an online store.…There are a lot of graphs…and different software integrations that add hundreds more.…You don't need a lot of graphs, you need the right graphs.…Once your store is up and running,…you want to know how many orders are coming in…and you can do that with a daily view…under analytics on the side bar and then overview.…By default, this report will give you a daily view,…but you can change it to anything you want.…So you can change this to last week,…last month, or whatever we want.…
If you're running a new store,…it's hard to get orders and this is less useful.…Then, you'll want to go to analytics and marketing.…This report shows you where people are coming from.…This lets you figure out your most popular traction channels…so you can double-down on them or invest in new ones.…If you like this chart, Google Analytics…has similar features and way more detail,…in case you really want to dig in.…The sales tax report is one of the most useful,…
- Why choose BigCommerce?
- Adding products
- Importing products
- Selecting a theme
- Editing product pages and menus
- Setting up shipping
- Setting up payments and taxes
- Viewing sales on the BigCommerce dashboard
- Omni-channel commerce and BigCommerce
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introduction to BigCommerce
3. Select a Theme
5. Payment and Taxes
6. BigCommerce Dashboard
7. Omni-Channel Commerce
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.