Join Ray Villalobos for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercises, part of Learning Atom.
- [Voiceover] If you're a premium member, you're gonna have access to the Exercise Files used throughout this title. Now, this project is a bit different than most. In the Exercise Files folder, you'll find a single folder called Atom. I usually have this folder on my desktop and opened up in the editor at the beginning of most movies. Now, since this course is about learning Atom, the text editor, you can really work with your own assets very easily. But my files are gonna be really useful for the last couple of videos where I talk about Git and GitHub integration.
Of course, if you're a monthly member or annual member, you don't have access to the Exercise Files but you can follow along from scratch with your own assets.
- Downloading and installing Atom
- Managing tabs and panes
- Managing and folding content
- Changing text
- Working with selections and multiple cursors
- Customizing Atom packages
- Customizing theme styles
- Integrating Atom with Git and GitHub