Join Steven Emmerich for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Ionic 2 and AngularFire2: Building Mobile Apps.
- [Announcer] If you have access to the exercise files. You can follow along with the exact same code I have on screen. The exercise files are divided into chapter and video within that chapter. They contain the starting state of the code for that video. To use the exercise files, simply copy the source directory provided into your project and replace the source directory you have. I have not provided any external dependencies or libraries associated with the project.
You should follow along with the video series and install any dependencies up to the point where you copy the exercise files.
- Installing the Ionic CLI
- Creating an Ionic project
- Setting up a Firebase project
- Creating the feed and post page
- Building a data provider
- Integrating AngularFire2
- Replacing a data provider with AngularFire2
- Detecting when your app loses network connection