Learn about the benefits of omni-commerce and how it's integrated in BigCommerce.
- [Narrator] One of the biggest buzzwords…in the E-commerce world is multichannel commerce,…or omni-commerce. Now both of these mean…slightly different things, but they are related.…Multichannel means your products…are available in multiple places.…So you could consider your store multichannel…if your customers can buy your products…on your site, on Amazon, on eBay, or…in person at a physical store.…Now the vast majority of stores will focus on…just a few different channels,…but you could theoretically be on every channel.…Omni-commerce is similar, where you have products…and marketing messages in multiple channels…and they all blend together to make sales.…
A good example of a retailer that focuses on…omni-commerce is a retailer that talks about…their new product on Twitter, sharing the name…and a few work-in-progress shots.…They might share some mock-ups on…Pinterest or Instagram. They'll share a…blog post when the product comes out.…And shortly thereafter, they'll promote…that blog post to their newsletter.…
- Why choose BigCommerce?
- Adding products
- Importing products
- Selecting a theme
- Editing product pages and menus
- Setting up shipping
- Setting up payments and taxes
- Viewing sales on the BigCommerce dashboard
- Omni-channel commerce and BigCommerce
Skill Level Beginner
WordPress Ecommerce: WooCommercewith Patrick Rauland2h 25m Beginner
1. Introduction to BigCommerce
3. Select a Theme
5. Payment and Taxes
6. BigCommerce Dashboard
7. Omni-Channel Commerce
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.