Learn about the different social integrations in BigCommerce.
- [Instructor] BigCommerce has integrations…with three of the biggest social networks…including Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest,…and each integration will offer…something slightly different.…Instagram is simple and straightforward.…You can make your catalog shoppable.…You can tag products in your photos…and users can buy directly from the Instagram app.…If you already have an Instagram strategy,…this app is really powerful.…Similarly on Pinterest, you can create buyable pins…that users can click on and buy directly from that app.…The Facebook app has a bit more to it.…
It lets you build a Facebook store…which can certainly be useful, but more importantly,…it configures the Facebook tracking pixel for you.…This is what you need on your site…to do any advertising on Facebook.…It also makes it easier to set up and configure ads.…Facebook ads are becoming a very popular way…to boost the traffic to your store.…So, if you were to do any of these,…I'd probably recommend Facebook…so you can get your tracking pixel…and do ads at the same time.…
- Why choose BigCommerce?
- Adding products
- Importing products
- Selecting a theme
- Editing product pages and menus
- Setting up shipping
- Setting up payments and taxes
- Viewing sales on the BigCommerce dashboard
- Omni-channel commerce and BigCommerce
Skill Level Beginner
WordPress Ecommerce: WooCommercewith Patrick Rauland2h 25m Beginner
1. Introduction to BigCommerce
3. Select a Theme
5. Payment and Taxes
6. BigCommerce Dashboard
7. Omni-Channel Commerce
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.