Learn how to set up live shipping rates (USPS).
- [Instructor] We've set up shipping zones, and some…of the easier shipping methods.…Now let's look into some of the more complicated methods.…Many stores can't offer free shipping, at some of the stores…the shipping costs are just too hard to calculate.…So they offer live rate shipping, where you pay…the exact shipping cost for the order.…We can edit these under store setup, and then shipping.…Then we can click into one of our shipping zones,…I'll scroll down, and click into the United States here,…I'll click configure, we can see free shipping,…and flat rate shipping, and if we scroll further down,…we can see the real time shipping quotes.…
There are three pre-built options for us:…FedEx, UPS, and USPS.…If you've never used any of these before, USPS…tends to offer some of the best entry-level rates.…Once you start shipping lots of packages, you might…be able to negotiate lower rates with a different carrier,…but for new stores, USPS is usually the best option.…All of these services do require you…to set up an account on a different site.…
- Why choose BigCommerce?
- Adding products
- Importing products
- Selecting a theme
- Editing product pages and menus
- Setting up shipping
- Setting up payments and taxes
- Viewing sales on the BigCommerce dashboard
- Omni-channel commerce and BigCommerce
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introduction to BigCommerce
3. Select a Theme
5. Payment and Taxes
6. BigCommerce Dashboard
7. Omni-Channel Commerce
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.