Learn how to set up free shipping.
- [Narrator] To get our shipping settings…from the admin of our store,…we can go to store setup.…And then shipping.…From here, we can see all of our shipping settings.…There's an area called default shipping rules.…This is where we can make changes…to free and flat rate shipping.…On this page, we can also see what BigCommerce…calls a shipping zone.…And we can see that because our store is based in the US…and this is a US shipping zone.…Right now, our store only ships to the US…which is a problem.…
We want to ship to the whole world.…Let's click add shipping zone.…And then add the rest of the world.…You can create as many shipping zones as you need.…You can create local zones, like just your state,…and offer local pickup if you want,…or you can just stick with the US and rest of the world.…Let's click configure and here we have a ton of options.…Number one, we can enable free shipping.…We'll turn that on.…And then we have a few options.…Right now, let's limit it to $200.…That's a huge amount of money,…but it's also international shipping…
- Why choose BigCommerce?
- Adding products
- Importing products
- Selecting a theme
- Editing product pages and menus
- Setting up shipping
- Setting up payments and taxes
- Viewing sales on the BigCommerce dashboard
- Omni-channel commerce and BigCommerce
Skill Level Beginner
WordPress Ecommerce: WooCommercewith Patrick Rauland2h 25m Beginner
1. Introduction to BigCommerce
3. Select a Theme
5. Payment and Taxes
6. BigCommerce Dashboard
7. Omni-Channel Commerce
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.