Learn how to set up Stripe for payments.
- We can control exactly how our store accepts payment…under Store Setup and then Payments.…You should see a big banner for PayPal powered by Braintree,…which is the recommended gateway for BigCommerce.…Since they have negotiated rates,…meaning I as a store owner will pay less,…they're recommended,…and ideally we'd set up this gateway.…If you do want to set up this gateway,…you can click Complete Setup.…However I'm not actually going…to set up this account because I can't.…To complete your application,…Braintree needs tax information such as a TIN…as well as who owns the company,…and what percent of the company they own.…
While all of this information is certainly important…for a real account,…I just want to test things,…and they're not making it easy for me.…So I'm going to set up a different gateway…that only needs an email address for a test account.…For the live account,…you'll always have to fill in tax information like this.…But for many people building websites for others,…you just need to test things out…
- Why choose BigCommerce?
- Adding products
- Importing products
- Selecting a theme
- Editing product pages and menus
- Setting up shipping
- Setting up payments and taxes
- Viewing sales on the BigCommerce dashboard
- Omni-channel commerce and BigCommerce
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introduction to BigCommerce
3. Select a Theme
5. Payment and Taxes
6. BigCommerce Dashboard
7. Omni-Channel Commerce
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.