Learn about the different POS integrations in BigCommerce.
- [Instructor] Big Commerce has a few integrations…with point of sale, or POS systems.…What's really nice about this is they don't force you to…use a specific POS system.…You can use any on that they integrate with.…This is a pretty good list.…But it's important to know that each industry, like…food service or retail or beauty will have a different…favorite POS system.…There are hundreds of different POS systems out there.…And unless you're using one of these four,…you won't be able to integrate.…If you're just now looking to add…a brick and mortar store to your business,…and you're investigating POS systems,…a really popular system that…you should look into is Square.…
Because the Square platform is so big,…it's likely that your customers will have already…checked out on a different Square terminal.…And when they check out on your system,…there's a good chance they won't have to enter…their email details to get the receipt.…It will just automatically be sent.…One of the best features of an integration with a…POS System is letting you sell inventory in person and…
- Why choose BigCommerce?
- Adding products
- Importing products
- Selecting a theme
- Editing product pages and menus
- Setting up shipping
- Setting up payments and taxes
- Viewing sales on the BigCommerce dashboard
- Omni-channel commerce and BigCommerce
Skill Level Beginner
WordPress Ecommerce: WooCommercewith Patrick Rauland2h 25m Beginner
1. Introduction to BigCommerce
3. Select a Theme
5. Payment and Taxes
6. BigCommerce Dashboard
7. Omni-Channel Commerce
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.