Watch an overview of the order dashboard in BigCommerce.
- [Instructor] We've taken care of all of the essentials.…We've added products, and categories,…customized how the store looks, figured out payments,…shipping, and taxes.…Our store is fully functional at this point…and we could launch if we wanted.…But let's take a little bit of time…to look through the back end.…There's a lot of extra little features we can adjust…to make the experience of our store,…either for us, or the customer, better.…Let's start with a dashboard.…Now to see the dashboard, you can go to…Dashboard over here on the side bar,…and then if you haven't already,…skip these steps which are all the intro steps…which we've already gone through.…
Now we can see the actual dashboard.…We can see our store performance,…some statistics, spotlights, and orders.…The Store Performance graph is a very helpful little graph…that gives you a couple key stats…about how your store is doing.…It includes visitors, conversions, orders, and revenue.…If you're new to eCommerce,…the most important of these is visitors.…
- Why choose BigCommerce?
- Adding products
- Importing products
- Selecting a theme
- Editing product pages and menus
- Setting up shipping
- Setting up payments and taxes
- Viewing sales on the BigCommerce dashboard
- Omni-channel commerce and BigCommerce
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introduction to BigCommerce
3. Select a Theme
5. Payment and Taxes
6. BigCommerce Dashboard
7. Omni-Channel Commerce
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.