- [Patrick] We've built a pretty solid store…and explored many of the fundamentals…of running an effective e-commerce site.…The next best step is to start selling.…There's a temptation to fine tune your site…but never launch.…I recommend that you launch your site as soon as possible…if you haven't already.…There's an infinite amount of things that you need to learn…about business, marketing, psychology, conversion rates,…and website speed, but you don't know which of these…will be the most important for your store.…If you launch, you'll quickly figure out…where you need to improve.…Once your store is up and running,…it's all about optimization.…
I recommend the course…Conversion Rate Optimization Fundamentals…available in the library.…Also, check out the BigCommerce blog.…It has a lot of great advice for store owners.…Thanks for watching.…Get out there, and happy selling.…
- Why choose BigCommerce?
- Adding products
- Importing products
- Selecting a theme
- Editing product pages and menus
- Setting up shipping
- Setting up payments and taxes
- Viewing sales on the BigCommerce dashboard
- Omni-channel commerce and BigCommerce
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introduction to BigCommerce
3. Select a Theme
5. Payment and Taxes
6. BigCommerce Dashboard
7. Omni-Channel Commerce
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.