Learn how you can update and change your theme to suit your brand.
- [Instructor] Once you have a theme installed,…it's time to customize it.…Before we do, we want to add our logo to this site.…Once we have that, everything will look better.…So under store front, we'll click Logo,…and we can use text, which is just H+ Sport,…or we can upload our image, so let's go ahead…and select an image from our computer.…I have mine on my desktop.…That looks good.…Let's click Save, and now we can customize our theme.…
I'll go back to My Themes and under Fortune Minimal,…I'll click Customize.…This will open the Theme Editor.…This is how you customize every element…of your theme while looking at it.…From within the Theme Editor,…we can click and look at different pages,…so you can click on Products…and see some of our different categories.…You can go to Information and click about us.…You can go into our blog and see there's basically…just nothing there, and we can go back to our home page.…
We are using the existing theme customizer.…If you notice, at the top of the page…there is a banner to use the new theme customizer.…
- Why choose BigCommerce?
- Adding products
- Importing products
- Selecting a theme
- Editing product pages and menus
- Setting up shipping
- Setting up payments and taxes
- Viewing sales on the BigCommerce dashboard
- Omni-channel commerce and BigCommerce
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introduction to BigCommerce
3. Select a Theme
5. Payment and Taxes
6. BigCommerce Dashboard
7. Omni-Channel Commerce
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.