Learn how to install third-party apps in BigCommerce.
- [Instructor] BigCommerce comes…with a lot of prebuilt functionality,…but the vast majority of stores…will still need to add some additional…functionality to their store at some point.…BigCommerce has a great marketplace…where you can browse for apps.…From our admin we can go down to Apps, and then Marketplace,…and from here we can search for a specific app or browse.…Let's look for a solution so that…we can install a newsletter service…where users can sign up for the newsletter at checkout,…and we can email them sometime later.…We can look through their collections,…or we can scroll down to Marketing,…and then Email Marketing.…
Now, there's a ton of different options here.…All of these integrate with different email services.…I'm a big fan of MailChimp if you're a brand new store.…We can click in, we can see reviews,…screenshots, and how much it costs.…Some apps do have a monthly fee.…I should point out that this is just for the integration,…so MailChimp will have its own pricing structure…that you would pay directly to them,…
- Why choose BigCommerce?
- Adding products
- Importing products
- Selecting a theme
- Editing product pages and menus
- Setting up shipping
- Setting up payments and taxes
- Viewing sales on the BigCommerce dashboard
- Omni-channel commerce and BigCommerce
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introduction to BigCommerce
3. Select a Theme
5. Payment and Taxes
6. BigCommerce Dashboard
7. Omni-Channel Commerce
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.