Learn how to import products for users who have 100+ products.
- [Instructor] When you have to make a lot of changes…to products, either adding new ones,…updating existing products, managing inventory,…or deleting products, one of the most efficient ways…is to import a spreadsheet of data.…The format that we want to use…is a CSV format, or comma separated values.…These can be edited by Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets,…or just about any software designed to edit tables of data.…What's surprising about importing data…is often the best way to get the exact format…is to export data first.…So we're going to export our products out of BigCommerce…using one of their templates.…
They have two different templates.…There's Bulk Edit, which is primarily for changing inventory…or pricing information, and the default template.…The default template has more information for us,…so we're going to be using that one.…It's worth pointing out…that you can customize your own format.…If you never use some fields…and you always use other fields that don't appear,…you can create your own format.…
- Why choose BigCommerce?
- Adding products
- Importing products
- Selecting a theme
- Editing product pages and menus
- Setting up shipping
- Setting up payments and taxes
- Viewing sales on the BigCommerce dashboard
- Omni-channel commerce and BigCommerce
Skill Level Beginner
WordPress Ecommerce: WooCommercewith Patrick Rauland2h 25m Beginner
1. Introduction to BigCommerce
3. Select a Theme
5. Payment and Taxes
6. BigCommerce Dashboard
7. Omni-Channel Commerce
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.