Learn how to incorporate security into the software development life cycle. Add secure coding practices to agile processes to protect data and prevent recurring flaws.
- You'll find an interesting trend in the security industry, the recurrence of the same flaws over and over again. Public disclosure of security flaws and the theft or leaking of sensitive data continues to make the national news. With some basic knowledge, a little dedication, and a company culture that embraces security, many of these issues can be preventable. This course is designed to provide you with some of the basic knowledge of secure coding.
My goal is to arm you with the knowledge so that you can capitalize on this information, protect your systems, and prevent the trend of recurring flaws. Hi, my name is Frank Moley. I'm a software, technology, and security developer and architect. I've built security programs for organizations and seen how adding security into agile processes can improve team attitudes and understanding, as well as help you have a better security posture.
I invite you to join me on my LinkedIn Learning course about secure coding.
- Understanding attackers and risks
- Documenting your risks
- Issues related to web client–server interactions
- Issues related to thick app and client–server interactions
- Authorization and cryptography issues
- Implementing security in each phase of the software development life cycle