- Why is HTML important?
- Exploring an HTML document
- Formatting content
- Displaying images
- Using nav, article, and div elements
- Linking to pages and downloadable content
- Creating lists
- Controlling styling (fonts, colors, and more)
- Writing basic scripts
Skill Level Beginner
- Hi, I'm James Williamson, Senior Author at lynda.com, and I want to welcome you to HTML Essential Training. In this course, you'll take an in-depth look at HTML, and learn its syntax and semantics, all while focusing on some of the best practices to use when writing and editing HTML. We'll start by exploring what HTML is, and examining its basic syntax. Next, we'll move on to exploring basic document structure, how to properly section pages, and how to use HTML to format page content. After that, we'll explore how to proper create links and lists.
Creating a Responsive HTML Emailwith Chris Converse1h 43m Beginner
1. Introducing HTML
2. Basic Page Structure
3. Formatting Page Content
4. Structuring Content
5. Creating Links
6. Creating Lists
7. Controlling Styling
8. Basic Scripting
Next steps2m 16s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.