Explore how store owners fulfill orders.
- [Instructor] When it comes to shipping,…most of what store owners do is make sure…that users can check out, and make sure…that they don't spend too much on shipping costs,…and we've already taken care of both of those.…The other part is, of course, shipping the products,…which I'll show you how to do.…From the admin, you can go out of store setup,…and then go to orders, and then view.…From here, we can see a list of orders.…If you don't see any here, make a few test transactions…with the test payment gateway shown earlier.…From here, we can see all the important details…for each order.…
We can see if they need payment,…if they're waiting fulfillment,…or if they're waiting something else,…or if they're in some other status.…We can click into an order, and then we can see…all of the details for that order.…When we're ready to go, we can click ship items.…From here, we have a really nice screen…that helps us calculate all of the costs.…We can see the weight, dimensions, and items to pack.…And on this screen, everything is editable.…
- Why choose BigCommerce?
- Adding products
- Importing products
- Selecting a theme
- Editing product pages and menus
- Setting up shipping
- Setting up payments and taxes
- Viewing sales on the BigCommerce dashboard
- Omni-channel commerce and BigCommerce
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introduction to BigCommerce
3. Select a Theme
5. Payment and Taxes
6. BigCommerce Dashboard
7. Omni-Channel Commerce
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.