In this exercise, you will animate an SVG object with the Greensock Animation Platform and make it responsive.
It has some of the things that I talked about in there,…but of course, the green soc docs are also really great.…
Note: This course was created by Frontend Masters. It was originally released on 2/19/2016. We're pleased to host this training in our library.
- Paths and groups
- Platonic shapes
- Optimization and CSS animations
- SVG sprites
- Atmospheric and elemental motion
- GreenSock workflow
- Staggering animations
- UI/UX animation vs. standalone
- DrawSVG and motion along a path
- Animating text and relative color values
Skill Level Intermediate
Design the Web: Responsive SVG Imageswith Chris Converse22m 46s Beginner
Design the Web: SVG Rollovers with CSSwith Chris Converse23m 43s Beginner
1. SVG Overview
2. Optimization, CSS Animation, and SVG DOM
Exercise 12m 26s
3. SVG Sprites
Responsive sprites12m 14s
6. UI/UX Animation vs. Standalone
7. DrawSVG and Motion Along a Path
8. Animating Text and Relative Color Values
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.