Review example different BigCommerce sites to show the variety of implementations.
- [Instructor] One of the best ways to know…if a platform is the right option for you…is to see some of the websites built with…that platform and Big Commerce has…some really big names on their platform.…The first one that we're going to look at is Camelbak…which is a very well known backpack hydration system.…Basically, a backpack with water pouches…and a drinking tube built-in.…You can search through a number of categories…and you can filter by price as…well as different types of products.…And of course you can click on a product…and see all the product details…and add it to your cart and then check out.…
If you look at this product right here,…we can see this is a typical product page.…There's all the things that we need to see.…A title, multiple images, a zoom feature…that lets you zoom in and see all the details on the image,…the price, stock, SKU, the long…description, and a place for reviews.…And if we go to this product, we can see that the store…has some nice wait list functionality.…This product is out of stock and as soon as…
- Why choose BigCommerce?
- Adding products
- Importing products
- Selecting a theme
- Editing product pages and menus
- Setting up shipping
- Setting up payments and taxes
- Viewing sales on the BigCommerce dashboard
- Omni-channel commerce and BigCommerce
Skill Level Beginner
WordPress Ecommerce: WooCommercewith Patrick Rauland2h 25m Beginner
1. Introduction to BigCommerce
3. Select a Theme
5. Payment and Taxes
6. BigCommerce Dashboard
7. Omni-Channel Commerce
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.