Learn how to customize the appearance of product pages.
- [Narrator] In addition to the homepage,…product pages are incredibly important for your site.…If your product page is poorly organized,…you're going to lose conversions.…You've done all the hard work of getting…someone to that page.…You want to make sure they add the product to the cart,…and they check out.…And there's a few things that you should always check…on your product page.…One of the principles that you'll see, over and over again…on websites, like ConversionXL,…is that your call to action, in this case,…the Add to Cart button needs to stand out.…
That means there needs to be a strong contrast…between the Add to Cart button and anything around it.…Some eCommerce entrepreneurs will recommend…the isolation effect which is where the Add to Cart button…should look completely separate from the rest of your site.…For example, I might use a color…that is nowhere else on your site.…While you don't have to go this strict, I do find it…really helpful as a rule of thumb.…Let's go ahead and change that in our theme.…
- Why choose BigCommerce?
- Adding products
- Importing products
- Selecting a theme
- Editing product pages and menus
- Setting up shipping
- Setting up payments and taxes
- Viewing sales on the BigCommerce dashboard
- Omni-channel commerce and BigCommerce
Skill Level Beginner
WordPress Ecommerce: WooCommercewith Patrick Rauland2h 25m Beginner
1. Introduction to BigCommerce
3. Select a Theme
5. Payment and Taxes
6. BigCommerce Dashboard
7. Omni-Channel Commerce
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.