Learn how to update the menu for your pages and posts.
- [Instructor] One of the things we didn't cover…is how you can edit your store's navigation.…In many platforms, this is easy to do.…But the way BigCommerce works, it's a little bit confusing.…Your theme determines what shows up by default…in your navigation.…In our case, our theme makes some pretty good guesses…about what we want in the menu.…But if we want to add a special page,…that's not easy to do.…This is actually done on a per page basis.…We can go back to our Admin, and then under Storefront,…we can go down to Web Pages.…
Then we can select a page or add a new page.…Let's click Create a Web Page.…And we'll just call this About Our Team…for right now.…Then we can scroll down…and make sure that this checkbox is turned on.…Then we click Save and Exit.…We can go back to our Theme Editor…and click Save to reload.…Then, if you go under Information,…we can see all of our individual web pages,…including the new one we just added.…
I'm used to a bit more control than this.…Sometimes, I want to add a page to a footer menu,…
- Why choose BigCommerce?
- Adding products
- Importing products
- Selecting a theme
- Editing product pages and menus
- Setting up shipping
- Setting up payments and taxes
- Viewing sales on the BigCommerce dashboard
- Omni-channel commerce and BigCommerce
Skill Level Beginner
WordPress Ecommerce: WooCommercewith Patrick Rauland2h 25m Beginner
1. Introduction to BigCommerce
3. Select a Theme
5. Payment and Taxes
6. BigCommerce Dashboard
7. Omni-Channel Commerce
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.