Learn how to customize the home page of your theme for your brand.
- [Instructor] There is one page I do want…to spend some time on, and that's the homepage.…It is the most important page on your site,…since most of the users will enter your site…through that homepage.…So if you were to spend time on any one page,…make sure it's the homepage.…I'm still in the theme editor.…You can get to the theme editor through the admin…by going to storefront, my themes,…and then customize.…From the theme editor, we have access…to the homepage carousel and the homepage settings.…Your homepage may have slightly different options here.…We'll customize the actual images in this homepage carousel…in a second, but first, I want to make sure…that we're actually showing new products on our homepage.…
If we had featured products, they would automatically…already show up, but since we haven't selected…any of our products to be featured,…let's turn on new products, so let's just show off…the latest four, and we'll click refresh.…We'll scroll down, and there are our new products.…We'd want to make sure to go back and add images…
- Why choose BigCommerce?
- Adding products
- Importing products
- Selecting a theme
- Editing product pages and menus
- Setting up shipping
- Setting up payments and taxes
- Viewing sales on the BigCommerce dashboard
- Omni-channel commerce and BigCommerce
Skill Level Beginner
WordPress Ecommerce: WooCommercewith Patrick Rauland2h 25m Beginner
1. Introduction to BigCommerce
3. Select a Theme
5. Payment and Taxes
6. BigCommerce Dashboard
7. Omni-Channel Commerce
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.