Learn how to determine what shipping methods are important for your store.
- [Instructor] In this chapter, we're going to look…into how exactly you can ship your products…and how much it costs.…You need to know what the costs are…so you can charge the right amount…and get profit from each sale.…I've talked to plenty of store owners…who didn't think about shipping…and it ate into their profits.…I want to make sure that you know what your options are…so you can price your products and shipping correctly.…Right out of the gate,…you should know that free shipping is a must.…Customers love it and they vote with their dollars.…61% of shoppers will leave your site…if you don't offer free shipping.…
And consumers tend to visit three stores…before making a decision, so if your competitor…has free shipping and you don't,…there's a good chance you're going to lose that sale.…You don't however have to offer unconditional free shipping.…You can offer unlockable free shipping…at certain price points.…For example, you might have free shipping,…but it only unlocks at $50 or $100.…And savvy store owners will use…
- Why choose BigCommerce?
- Adding products
- Importing products
- Selecting a theme
- Editing product pages and menus
- Setting up shipping
- Setting up payments and taxes
- Viewing sales on the BigCommerce dashboard
- Omni-channel commerce and BigCommerce
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introduction to BigCommerce
3. Select a Theme
5. Payment and Taxes
6. BigCommerce Dashboard
7. Omni-Channel Commerce
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.