Join Enno Stuurman for an in-depth discussion in this video Deploying Magento 2 themes to production, part of Building Magento 2 Themes.
- [Instructor] In this video,…we're going to actually deploy our custom theme to production,…and that's part of the DTAP workflow.…That's development, testing, acceptance and production.…In our second video we actually changed the Mage Mode…of the Magento Installation to development…Now we're going to switch it back to the production.…But before we do that, we first have a look at some…configuration option for the frontend…and we've seen that before.…What I'm showing you here now is that in developer mode…you have this developer tab but in production mode…you don't have this developer tab anymore.…
Learn how to create and customize Magento 2 themes. Instructor Enno Stuurman begins the course by taking a look at the default Luma theme. After he goes over the structure of Luma, he helps you use that knowledge to build your own unique theme. Enno discusses page layouts in Magento themes, overriding and extending Magento theme CSS, deploying Magento 2 themes to production, and more. Throughout the course, he covers Knockout.js, Grunt, and other tools you need to master Magento theming.
- Creating custom Magento themes
- Changing the theme logo and favicon
- Moving elements inside a theme layout
- Customizing a product page
- Understanding CSS in Magento themes
- Changing your theme style with overrides