Learn how to create static pages in BigCommerce.
- [Instructor] Big commerce sites…tend to be very focused on commerce.…Most merchants spend their time creating products…and marketing material for those products.…So the ability to create pages is a little hidden.…You can create or edit pages under storefront…and then web pages.…You should see some pre-generated pages.…I noticed there isn't a privacy page,…so let's create a new one.…I'll click create a web page,…I'll create the content using the WYSWYG editor below.…WYSWYG means what you see is what you get.…I'll scroll down and type in privacy and policy.…
The page URL will automatically be created.…We can edit these, so I'll go in here…and just shorten that to privacy.…And then we can type whatever we want…into this WYSWYG editor.…When you're done, we can just click save…and add another or save and exit.…Don't forget that you can add this to the navigation menu…and you can put it under a parent page.…So I could put our privacy page under shipping and returns…or leave it as a top-level page.…Further beneath this,…
- Why choose BigCommerce?
- Adding products
- Importing products
- Selecting a theme
- Editing product pages and menus
- Setting up shipping
- Setting up payments and taxes
- Viewing sales on the BigCommerce dashboard
- Omni-channel commerce and BigCommerce
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introduction to BigCommerce
3. Select a Theme
5. Payment and Taxes
6. BigCommerce Dashboard
7. Omni-Channel Commerce
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.