Learn how to create product categories to make creating products easier.
- [Instructor] I know we all want…to create our first product right away,…but there's one thing that we can do first…that'll make creating products a little bit easier.…And that's creating all of our…product categories ahead of time.…You don't have to do this,…but when you take the time to think…through your product categories,…then your store tends to be a little bit easier to navigate.…So I'm going to click on products…and then product categories.…BigCommerce installs dummy products…in product categories for us.…Let's go ahead and delete those.…I'll click the select all checkbox up here…and then the little trash can icon.…
And with this prompt, we'll delete the categories…and products in these categories…but before you click this,…I have a ton of products, images, descriptions, and prices…ready to go for my H Plus Sports Store.…If you don't have your own list of products…then I recommend keeping those dummy products…so you can explore what BigCommerce looks like…with dozens of products.…For me, I'll click on delete these products…
- Why choose BigCommerce?
- Adding products
- Importing products
- Selecting a theme
- Editing product pages and menus
- Setting up shipping
- Setting up payments and taxes
- Viewing sales on the BigCommerce dashboard
- Omni-channel commerce and BigCommerce
Skill Level Beginner
WordPress Ecommerce: WooCommercewith Patrick Rauland2h 25m Beginner
1. Introduction to BigCommerce
3. Select a Theme
5. Payment and Taxes
6. BigCommerce Dashboard
7. Omni-Channel Commerce
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.