Learn how to create a BigCommerce account.
- [Instructor] One of my favorite ways to learn…is by actually doing the task.…You can research for weeks, and not know the answer…to is this the right platform for me.…But by creating your own site, you'll know.…So let's create an account in a free test store.…We'll start by clicking, Start Your Free Trial…and then we'll enter our email address.…I'll click Continue To Store Details,…we'll type in our store name,…a password, our name,…our phone number,…and then the size of our business.…
And then click, Create Your Store.…This process might take a few minutes…but then, you should be able to log in.…Once your store is created,…there will be a few more questions about your products…and what you're selling.…I'll select No, I don't have an existing website,…for H Plus Sports, we sell apparel,…as well as food, and supplements.…Apparel is a much smaller part of the business,…so I'm going to select food and supplements,…and for where are we selling right now,…let's just say, I'm not selling yet.…Click Finish,…and then we're done and taken to the BigCommerce Admin.…
- Why choose BigCommerce?
- Adding products
- Importing products
- Selecting a theme
- Editing product pages and menus
- Setting up shipping
- Setting up payments and taxes
- Viewing sales on the BigCommerce dashboard
- Omni-channel commerce and BigCommerce
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introduction to BigCommerce
3. Select a Theme
5. Payment and Taxes
6. BigCommerce Dashboard
7. Omni-Channel Commerce
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.