Join Enno Stuurman for an in-depth discussion in this video Controlling the mini cart layout with Knockout.js, part of Building Magento 2 Themes.
- [Instructor] So in a previous video we added the HTML…to our product page using a layout XML and…using PHTML templates.…In this video we are going to add content to the mini cart…and we're going to add contents to just below the…check out button a text that will that should…boost our conversion like a order before 2 p.m.…same day delivery.…
So how would we start with that?…As I explained to you before when you want to…change something in your custom theme,…then you first will have a look at the parent theme…
Learn how to create and customize Magento 2 themes. Instructor Enno Stuurman begins the course by taking a look at the default Luma theme. After he goes over the structure of Luma, he helps you use that knowledge to build your own unique theme. Enno discusses page layouts in Magento themes, overriding and extending Magento theme CSS, deploying Magento 2 themes to production, and more. Throughout the course, he covers Knockout.js, Grunt, and other tools you need to master Magento theming.
- Creating custom Magento themes
- Changing the theme logo and favicon
- Moving elements inside a theme layout
- Customizing a product page
- Understanding CSS in Magento themes
- Changing your theme style with overrides