Join Enno Stuurman for an in-depth discussion in this video Changing the theme logo and favicon, part of Building Magento 2 Themes.
- [Instructor] So in a previous video…we got ourselves up and running for…Magento to do front-end theming…by setting the Magento mode.…I showed you the DevDocs page…explaining about the Magento modes.…Also worthwhile reading is the introduction to Magento modes…and we switched to developer modes.…I also can recommend the DevDocs Magento com…which has a complete front end section.…In this video we're going to change the…Magento logo and the favicon.…
Learn how to create and customize Magento 2 themes. Instructor Enno Stuurman begins the course by taking a look at the default Luma theme. After he goes over the structure of Luma, he helps you use that knowledge to build your own unique theme. Enno discusses page layouts in Magento themes, overriding and extending Magento theme CSS, deploying Magento 2 themes to production, and more. Throughout the course, he covers Knockout.js, Grunt, and other tools you need to master Magento theming.
- Creating custom Magento themes
- Changing the theme logo and favicon
- Moving elements inside a theme layout
- Customizing a product page
- Understanding CSS in Magento themes
- Changing your theme style with overrides