Learn how to create a new products in BigCommerce.
- [Instructor] Now that we've created our categories,…let's create a product.…From the admin, we can click Add under Products.…If you aren't on this page or you don't see the Add,…you can click this little arrow,…then click Products…and you should be able to see it.…I'll go ahead and click Add.…If you look you through this page,…there are a ton of different options…for the product weight, the product height,…the description, shipping availability…and all of these tabs up top.…Our goal in this lesson is to do the bare minimum…that we need to create a product.…
In future videos, we'll go through all of these settings.…But for right now, every product page on any platform…needs a title, a price and a description.…So, we're going to enter those.…I'll type in Blueberry Mineral Water.…I'll tab down…and for the Default Price, I'll type in eight…and notice that this says Excluding Tax.…This is the default setting since BigCommerce assumes…that we're in the U.S.…and this is how U.S. prices tend to work.…If you're in Europe or another country…
- Why choose BigCommerce?
- Adding products
- Importing products
- Selecting a theme
- Editing product pages and menus
- Setting up shipping
- Setting up payments and taxes
- Viewing sales on the BigCommerce dashboard
- Omni-channel commerce and BigCommerce
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introduction to BigCommerce
3. Select a Theme
5. Payment and Taxes
6. BigCommerce Dashboard
7. Omni-Channel Commerce
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.