Learn how to add options so users can select the variation they like.
- Before this video, I created a new product…called Dance Pants and added all the basics…to this product including a title, description,…price and image.…Clothing is a great example of…a product that has options that a user can choose.…But a lot of products can't have options.…Let's give users the ability to choose…different colored pants.…So, we're going to click on Options and SKUs.…And here's where big commerce explains…a little bit about how their product options work.…We'll dismiss this and then under options…they have a few different presets.…
Apparel, agreement, colors only or container.…We can select apparel and big commerce is…smart enough to give us a size option…and a color option.…We could select colors only and then…we'd only get the colors.…Or, if you want to create your own dropdowns,…you can select create new option set.…For us though, apparel is perfect.…I want to point out here…that there are different option types.…Size is a set of radio buttons…and colors are swatches.…Again big commerce is smart and provides…
- Why choose BigCommerce?
- Adding products
- Importing products
- Selecting a theme
- Editing product pages and menus
- Setting up shipping
- Setting up payments and taxes
- Viewing sales on the BigCommerce dashboard
- Omni-channel commerce and BigCommerce
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introduction to BigCommerce
3. Select a Theme
5. Payment and Taxes
6. BigCommerce Dashboard
7. Omni-Channel Commerce
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.