Learn how to add inventory data so BigCommerce can manage inventory.
- [Instructor] Inventory used to be one of those things…that you had to track manually.…But now most e-commerce software will track it…for you, which is a huge time-saver.…Just like photo and videos there…is a whole tab for inventory settings.…I'll click that.…I almost always recommend turning on…some sort of inventory tracking.…It'll prevent you from overselling your products.…I'll go in and click track inventory for this product.…I love that once we turn on tracking…we can set our stock for product…and our low stock level for product for our current stock…let's go ahead and set this to five hundred.…
So we have five hundred blueberry mineral waters.…Many platforms have low stock thresholds,…but they're usually set at the store level,…which doesn't always make sense for retailers.…Some products may take 10 days to come in…from a supplier here in the US.…While other products take three months…to manufacture in China and travel via boat.…So let's say our products manufactured abroad…and ship to the US.…On average we sell 10 units a day and it takes a month…
- Why choose BigCommerce?
- Adding products
- Importing products
- Selecting a theme
- Editing product pages and menus
- Setting up shipping
- Setting up payments and taxes
- Viewing sales on the BigCommerce dashboard
- Omni-channel commerce and BigCommerce
Skill Level Beginner
WordPress Ecommerce: WooCommercewith Patrick Rauland2h 25m Beginner
1. Introduction to BigCommerce
3. Select a Theme
5. Payment and Taxes
6. BigCommerce Dashboard
7. Omni-Channel Commerce
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.