Learn how to show all of the other product details. (There are a lot!)
- [Instructor] BigCommerce has a ton…of options for products.…Let's take a look at the settings…and see what else is useful for our store.…Under the Custom Fields tab,…we can add all sorts of extra data to the front end,…such as an ISBN number if you're selling books.…If you're selling furniture,…you might want to show assembled dimensions.…If you're selling board games,…it could be the number of players.…If you're selling shoes,…it might be the different shoes sizes across the world.…Depending on your industry,…there could be a lot of valuable information…you might want to share.…Under Other Details, there's a bunch of fields…that we can fill out.…
If you're selling well-known brands,…then definitely add those brands to your site…and you can select them here.…If you scroll a bit further down,…I usually recommend turning on Related Products.…This is something that BigCommerce will do automatically…and you don't have to think about.…Another useful field is Search Keywords.…These are worth adding…if your product goes by different names.…
- Why choose BigCommerce?
- Adding products
- Importing products
- Selecting a theme
- Editing product pages and menus
- Setting up shipping
- Setting up payments and taxes
- Viewing sales on the BigCommerce dashboard
- Omni-channel commerce and BigCommerce
Skill Level Beginner
WordPress Ecommerce: WooCommercewith Patrick Rauland2h 25m Beginner
1. Introduction to BigCommerce
3. Select a Theme
5. Payment and Taxes
6. BigCommerce Dashboard
7. Omni-Channel Commerce
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.