- Using browser development tools
- Testing mobile layouts
- Coding in text editors and IDEs
- Using front-end frameworks and CSS preprocessors
- Working with the command line
- Using version control (such as Git)
Skill Level Intermediate
We'll start by getting to know your browser developer tools, we'll take a look at customizing your text editor to suit your personal needs, we'll explore using shortcuts to write code more efficiently, we'll introduce you to tools that can automate repetitive tasks, and we'll get a high-level overview of version control systems. The goal for this course is to gain an understanding of what tools are available and how to use them to make your workflow more productive. Let's get started.