Make yourself invaluable by fixing the web design problems no one else can, with this toolkit of solution-oriented techniques.
- View Offline
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Justin Putney. I made a career out of solving problems that people have been unable to solve. And in this course, I will share techniques with you to help solve the most difficult of web design problems so you will be invaluable to any employer or client. First, we'll cover some general steps to solve any problem as well as some techniques you can apply when you get stuck. Then I'll show you how to turn any web browser into your own personal toolbox for fixing glitches. Next, we'll look at several sample issues and learn how to cope with differences between browsers.
Finally, I'll show you a set of tools to help save time when testing multiple browsers and devices. And we'll also look at how to test responsive designs. You should have a general knowledge of web design before beginning this course. I'm very excited to share these techniques with you so you'll be able to save time and stress by solving the inevitable problems that crop up in web design.
Learn to turn your web browser into a code inspector, cope with browser incompatibilities, perform cross-platform testing, and more. Justin Putney gives you the skills you need to address the unique problems in each new project—and ensure the quality of your design and your code.
- Using web inspection tools
- Finding and destroying HTML errors
- Locating missing assets
- Supporting Internet Explorer
- Becoming a Google search master
- Testing with online snippet editors, emulators, and more
- Testing responsive layouts
- Debugging code
- Adding new functionality