Join Christina Truong for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Workflow Tools for Web Development.
- [Instructor] If you have access to the Exercise Files, you can follow along using the files organized by chapter. Inside of each chapter there are Exercise Files for specific videos. Note that not all videos will have Exercise Files.
- Using browser development tools
- Testing mobile layouts
- Coding in text editors and IDEs
- Using front-end frameworks and CSS preprocessors
- Working with the command line
- Using version control (such as Git)
Skill Level Beginner
1. Browser Tools and Add-Ons
2. Text Editors
3. Front-End Frameworks and CSS Preprocessors
4. Apps, Command Line Tools, and Version Control
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.