Join Ray Villalobos for an in-depth discussion in this video Issuing tasks in sequence and by default, part of Web Project Workflows with Gulp.js, Git, and Browserify.
- Why workflow management?
- Processing tasks with gulp-coffee
- Importing libraries with Browserify
- Processing Sass and Compass
- Issuing tasks in sequence
- Watching changes to files
- Adding static reloads
- Setting up environment variables
- Minifying HTML
- Compressing images
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: When using the exercise files with the "git add" command on a PC, why do I receive warnings saying "LF will be replaced by CRLF"?
A: When running Unix files on a Windows workstation, the text formats are not exactly the same. Line Feeds (LFs) have to be converted to "Carriage Returns + Line Feeds.”