Join Chris Dutton for an in-depth discussion in this video Downloading exercise files, part of Learning Watson Analytics.
- [Instructor] If you have access to the exercise file for this course, feel free to download it now before we get started. And if you're viewing this course on a mobile device, a set-top device, or if your membership doesn't provide access to the exercise file, that's okay. You can still follow along and later apply the skills that you've learned, either using your own data or by using one of the sample data sets provided by Watson Analytics.
- Reviewing key differentiators
- Navigating the 3 Ds of Watson Analytics: data, discovery, and display
- Importing, joining, and refining data
- Using natural language querying
- Understanding key drivers
- Interpreting decision trees
- Displaying insights
- Assembling multitabbed displays and dashboard filters
- Modifying and sharing displays
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Meet Watson Analytics
2. Import and Refine Data
3. Discover New Insights
4. Display Your Findings
Summary of the use case1m 41s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.