Join John Derry for an in-depth discussion in this video Exercise files, part of Wacom Essential Training.
- View Offline
In most lynda.com videos, the Exercise Files are projects that you can download to help you follow along. But this course is a bit more about understanding the tablet and its functionality. So, I've included a few resources in the Exercise Files Tab on the course details page for all lynda.com subscribers. Or, if you're watching this course on a DVD-ROM, the Exercise Files have been included there. You'll see calisthenics exercises to help improve your eye-hand skills as well a schematic of all the tablets to help you understand the features of the tablet better.
These documents aren't necessary to follow along with this course, but they will give you some helpful resources to keep learning and take your understanding of Wacom Tablets to the next level.
- Drawing freehand
- Tracing existing images
- Determining the correct tablet size for your work
- Understanding relative vs. absolute positioning
- Working with control surfaces like the Touch Ring and control keys
- Selecting the right stylus
- Working with the Bamboo, Intuos, Cintiq, and Inkling