AuthorAaron F. Ross
Author Aaron F. Ross covers sculpting and procedurally generating terrain, adding realistic lighting and atmospherics, and creating thousands or even millions of natural objects such as trees, rocks, and plants in an instant with EcoSystems. With VUE's powerful tools and Aaron's instruction, you'll have everything you need to start building landscapes, oceans, atmospheres, ecosystems, and other realistic digital worlds.
- Installing VUE
- Navigating the interface
- Manipulating objects
- Adjusting sunlight and clouds
- Sculpting terrains
- Generating procedural terrains
- Editing materials
- Adding water, rocks, and plants
- Rendering your VUE environments
Skill Level Intermediate
- Welcome to "Up and Running in Vue". My name is Aaron F. Ross. If you've ever struggled with modeling and rendering convincing natural environments, then Vue is the program to learn. Vue is built from the ground up to create photorealistic digital nature. In this course, we'll get familiar with some of Vue's core features. We'll model terrains with manual sculpting and procedural generation. Realistic daylighting and clouds are just a few clicks away. Populating scenes with thousands of heavy objects such as trees is amazingly simple with Ecosystems.
Our course concludes with a look at options for photographic rendering. World-building just gets a lot easier once we're up and running with Vue.
Cinema 4D R16 Essential Trainingwith Ian Robinson9h 35m Beginner
3ds Max 2016 Essential Trainingwith Aaron F. Ross10h 44m Beginner
1. Getting Familiar with VUE
3. Modeling Terrains
4. Shading with Materials
5. Populating Scenes
6. Rendering Images
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.